Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm a blogger! I think...

Hello cyber world. This is a first attempt and possibly last (depending on my dedication) to join this blogging craze.

Why blog one might ask?

Well, I often wonder if anyone would ever read my silly stories and ideas. I really started considering the idea once I started following www.thepioneerwoman.com I know, I know, I dream big. But the fact of the matter is I've never been a writer, I don't particularily like the spot light, and I don't live with the love of my life on a ranch in the middle of Oklahoma.

Regardless, I'm not going to sell myself short and hopefully along this path i'll make you laugh and bring a smile to your (whoever "you" are) face.

Join me on this little experiment and maybe I'll brighten someones day.

No comments:

Post a Comment