Sunday, June 27, 2010

my week without gluten

I don't have a gluten allergy. Infact, I love bread. I love anything with gluten in it. One may even consider I have a gluten addiction. But for some unknown reason, I have decided to try going gluten free.

I'm not 100% gf but I'm pretty darn close. Since embarking on this journey I've noticed:

- I have little to no bloating
- Feel lighter
- More energy, much more
- I sleep way better

The weird thing about being gluten free is I don't feel like I'm on a diet. I'm not even trying this to lose massive amounts of weight. I just feel like I'm not optimizing my bodies full energy potential.

It really is incredible how much better I feel. Will I stay gluten free forever? Probably not, but i'm sure going to cut out as much as I can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment